The Opportunity Zone program, created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, offers exciting new options for investment in economically distressed communities across the country – including nine zones in central Wisconsin. This complimentary seminar provides an overview of the opportunity zone tax credit and outlined the requirements that must be met to take advantage of the tax benefits.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Explain the basics of the Opportunity Zone program
- Define the benefits of the program to investors and projects
- Identify how both investors and projects can qualify for the program
- Recognize issue that need to be addressed by the Department of the Treasury
Real estate developers, investors, wealth managers and community leaders in Central Wisconsin.
- Ken Zacharian, Principal, CLA
- Shane Wheeler, Senior, CLA