The Accounting Administrator will maintain and monitor the Foundation’s financial, investment, personnel/employee benefit systems, donor communications and reporting in adherence to Foundation policies.
The duties of this position involve Accounting, Financial Analysis and Reporting, Audit Preparation and Coordination, Payroll, Cash Disbursements Processing, Annual Budget, and Donor Relations.
HOURS: 20-24 hours/week, typically between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
BENEFITS: Fridays off, great co-workers and wonderful working environment, flexibility (you don’t punch a clock), paid vacation, and paid sick days.
The Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to improving the quality of life of Central Wisconsin. We work with our donors to support a variety of philanthropic efforts in our community, including scholarships and grants that support Arts and Culture, Education, Wellness the Environment and Helping People.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years general accounting and/or auditing experience
- Proficient with QuickBooks, MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Well-developed organizational/time management skills; able to manage multiple tasks
- Highly developed communication skills; able to work effectively with any stakeholder group
- Integrity and discretion in working with confidential information
- Problem solving skills