Accounting Assistant – Assist in daily Accounting duties as assigned in accordance with the office procedures which will include a combination of accounting principles, maintaining general ledger, process accounts payable, payroll, and cost accounting.
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
Qualifications for the position of Accounting Assistant are as follows-
- Provide support to the Accounting Department
- Maintain and update general ledger
- Process accounts payable
- Process, review, and file payroll documents
- Assist with product pricing
- Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
- Perform end of month tasks and duties for reconciliation of accounts and general ledger
- Assist as needed in various office functions; accounts payable, accounts receivable and customer service
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, and answering phones
*Our Mission - “We produce pride. By working together, for each other, we better ourselves and our families, both at home and here at The Worth Company.”
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- Treat everyone with professionalism and respect.
- Familiarity with the Worth Company Employee Handbook. (Policies and procedures will be enforced according the employee handbook.)
- Abide by all Safety and Worth Company policies.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform assigned tasks and duties to the best of your ability.
- Take pride in your work.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org