The Accounting Manager is responsible for providing operational and program support to the Company’s Management Team. This position is involved in all reporting and control matters as they relate to financial statement reporting, budget management, cost benefit analysis, and forecasting for the company.
- Responsible for the preparation and coordination of entries for the general ledger. Ensure all information is processed on a timely basis.
- Complete monthly financial statements and management reports summarizing results, variances to budget, Key Performance Indicators and other reports requested by the management team to make informed business decisions.
- Interact effectively and professionally with management and coworkers.
- Assist in reviewing, developing and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- Investigate variances and assist in improving company results based on stated goals.
- Participate in the development and implementation of financial reporting procedures to create efficiencies.
- Payroll processing and related reports.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Ability to supervise staff effectively to work independently.
- Ability to work in conjunction with the Management team to recommend areas of improvement and growth.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of three years financial and management experience.
- One year of supervisory experience preferred.
Only qualified candidates need apply. The company offers a competitive wage and full benefit package.
To apply, submit a resume' and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time