Portage County offers a robust benefit package for this position. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution)
- < >Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance- premium paid by the County
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
This position provides accounts payable processing support and acts as receptionist for the Finance department. This position also provides general accounting duties for the department and support for the risk management program, along with support to other County departments including Solid Waste payment processing.
These are the skills we are seeking:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years’ experience in accounting (accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, etc.) required, preferably in a government setting.
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Starting wage: $17.91/hour
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481