ABR is recruiting for a Manager of Accounting Assistants for a reputable and extremely stable company in Stevens Point! Salary range is $38,000-$48,000 (willing to negotiate based on experience).
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Understand and perform the processing duties assigned to the Accounting Assistants. Occasionally process monthly financial information received from clients in order to understand, evaluate and make recommendations.
- Hire, train and evaluate each Accounting Assistant on their monthly client processing tasks and any other duties assigned to them.
- Provide input and ideas on ways to improve the level of service provided to our accounting clients.
- Manage time and attendance in regards to the Accounting Assistants.
- Work closely with the Accounting Services Manager to determine proper workload assignments, staffing levels, and other duties as assigned.
- Clearly communicate with other management, staff and client/members.
- Flexible work schedule including 1/2 days on Fridays!
- Extremely stable company that cares about you!
- Great culture!
- Opportunity to work with great clients across the Midwest and make a difference!
- Full benefits package!
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with general ledger accounting and financial statement compilations in a public accounting setting.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving, project management as well as time management.
- Ability to show leadership and guidance, as well as follow direction.
- Prior leadership/management experience is beneficial.