401(k) Employer Services Technician
You will provide operational and administrative support to our 401(k) Employer Specialist team to ensure required customer information has been received, verified and updated in a timely manner. To be successful in your role, you will:
What it takes:
- Monitor and maintain workflow tasks for assigned clients to ensure requests and services are completed within the required deadlines.
- Monitor incoming email and voice messages while corresponding with clients to provide accurate information regarding employer contributions, payroll, and plan information.
- Collect, verify and update required customer information accurately within Sentry systems.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Sentry’s plan documents, contracts, systems, and compliance requirements.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior retirement/401(k) experience and knowledge is desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Having taken educational courses such as CEBS or ASPPA is beneficial.
- Computer, math aptitude, and ability to communicate and provide exceptional service to our customers required.
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle several projects simultaneously is absolutely necessary.
- Ability to analyze contracts and documents is required.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.