Full-time, Temp to Hire CUSTOMER SERVICE/INSIDE SALES opportunity with an industry leader in Stevens Point! Will be responding to contacts regarding sales orders, product pricing, general product information, order deliver status, freight cost estimations, customer complaints, and general public relations.
Job duties include:
- Entering orders into company software system
- Reviewing faxed, mailed, or emailed orders; checking orders for errors or omissions and scheduling order shipments
- Responding to customer requests for bids or quotes; referring requests that may require special pricing considerations
- Coordinating customer requests for information with marketing department
- Maintaining notes, customer information, and customer feedback in company software
- Attending product training sessions
- Providing pricing information using company pricing formulas
- Assisting service department with returns
- Attending trade shows as assigned
- Working as a key contact for the reseller network
- Forecasting monthly projected sales and tracking active projects with Regional Sales Manager
- Assisting with special projects
- Adhering to applicable ISO requirements
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in a manufacturing environment as well as a customer service and/or sales background. Must be proficient in MS Windows, Word and Excel. Proven longevity is necessary! Will be required to learn company’s product line.
Hours will be 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Client offers a casual dress code! Full benefits package available when hired by our client.