Direct Sales Support Tech (Bilingual)
What You’ll Do
As the Direct Sales Support Tech, you will perform an array of administrative duties that are focused around new business quotes and insurance applications. In addition, you’ll:
- Follow up with policyholders in timely manner to improve retention efforts.
- Perform quality compliance audits of sales team.
- Validate policyholder correspondence for completeness and accuracy and forward to business area for handling.
- Maintain logs and reports of sale activity and work progress to be used for analytical purposes.
- Validate and distribute sales leads to internal agents.
- Perform call reviews as needed.
- Support licensing administration for sales team.
- May answer inbound customer inquiries and provide quotes as needed during peak periods.
What it Takes
- High School Diploma
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish is strongly preferred
- Highly organized with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to take direction from many sources
- Strong PC skills and experience in an office setting with Microsoft Office Tools including Word and Excel
- Flexibility to work during Direct Sales call center hours
What You’ll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
Apply online at https://jobs.sentry.com/search/123745?SrcID=1036