- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in business, law enforcement or related field or three years equivalent work experience required.
- Experience working with law enforcement records management systems preferred.
- Training on computer operations and work experience on software programs related to word processing, spreadsheets, and/or other programs.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to secure Notary Public certification.
- ACISS and TIME System (Transaction Information for Management of Enforcement) certification preferred. Must become ACISS and TIME certified within probationary period.
- Ability to type accurately required, 55 wpm preferred.
- Any combination of experience and professional training which provides necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
Deadline to apply: 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481