Loan Servicing Tech- TEMPORARY
RESIDENTIAL LOAN SERVICING TECHNICIAN opportunity with our reputable Stevens Point client!
Will be responsible for handling servicing tasks which may include:
- Document review and retrieval
- Remittance of loan and insurance products
- Mail distribution
- Record keeping duties
- Coordinating of information among various operational areas and customers
- Exercising some judgment within guidelines
- Acting as an escalation point for issues or transactions
- Performing servicing and remittance tasks on insurance
- Reviewing the servicing system for accuracy and updating as needed to mortgage loan origination documents
- Performing fast, effective, accurate and courteous service to customers and banks
- Resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records
- Tracking and following up on missing documents
- Retrieving requested documents from files
- Performing monetary calculations
- Ensuring accuracy for legal notices and mailing to debtors while adhering to USPS mail certification, regulatory and investor guidelines
- Tracking and reporting work and findings of error
- Other servicing technical tasks as necessary.
This position is expected to continue for approximately 2 months in length and offers full-time hours of 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Pay is between $13-15/hour, based on experience.
Must be organized with great attention to detail in all aspects and also be computer savvy. A working knowledge of MS Office is required.
Interested candidates should apply on-line at www.flexstaff.com or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.