Excellent OFFICE & CLIENT ASSISTANT opportunity for the Part-Time candidate for an area non-profit business! This is a DIRECT HIRE position with our Stevens Point client.
The person in this role will provide clerical assistance to the Executive Director; office duties include:
- Answering phones and greeting clients and walk-in traffic
- Providing basic program information when requested to applicants and clients
- Assisting clients with application completion
- Balancing bank statements
- Typing letters
- Maintaining maintenance supply inventory records
- Distributing and compiling recertification paperwork
- Basic accounting and record keeping
The Office & Client Assistant will also be responsible for completing quality standard inspections on housing occupied by clientele throughout Portage County; must be willing to drive to these locations. Any knowledge of housing vouchers and/or conducting housing inspections is helpful but not required; training in these areas will be conducted.
- A friendly personality and a strong desire to help others; must be adaptable to work with applicants, clients, and owners that may be angry, difficult, confused, or emotionally distressed
- Previous office experience is strongly preferred
- Education or experience in accounting, record keeping, or documentation
- A basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel (including letter writing and putting together a basic spreadsheet)
- The ability to be discreet and confidential
A criminal background check will be required. Must also have a valid driver license and access to an insured vehicle.
This position will work 20 hours per week between the hours of 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday; will work 4 hours each day. Schedule may include working in the morning some days and afternoons other days, but will be solidified upon starting. Pay for this position is $14.31/hour. Health insurance and retirement benefits are available through our client.
Apply today! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or complete an application at www.flexstaff.com.