If you are fun, love boosting company culture, seeks a challenge and likes variety, this is a great career opportunity for you!
Some of the job duties of this position include:
- Human Resources liaison and assist with recruiting and on-boarding
- Revitalize and develop ways to coach, train, develop, and management performance for employees Ensure compliancy with company policies and procedures
- Develops effective communications suitable for internal team members, customers, external partners and Board of Directors
- Draft content, written materials, prepare presentations from working sessions
- Foster Relationships within and outside the company
- Confident to deliver any type or level of communication
- Coordinates General Manager/CEO activities when complex
- Assists with Customer or partner visits
- All other administrative duties
Salary is commensurate based on experience.
- Will possess two years of recruiting, human resources, and/or executive assistant experience
- Must be a "Think Outside of the Box" person and possess excellent analytical skills
- Must be a "Culture Advocate"
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Must be highly organized and have a knack for prioritization
- Must be fun, caring and determined
- Represent the company professionally at work and in the community