The primary job responsibilities include:
- Assist staff in various aspects of management of road construction work
- Interpret construction plans
- Quantify and document completed work
- Assist with preliminary and construction surveys
- Tying out section monuments prior to construction & reestablishing after completion
- Assist in drafting of construction and traffic control plans
- Assist in updating of Gantt Chart construction schedule
- Perform traffic counts
- Assist with storm water inspections, DNR General Permit applications, and other permitting requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Post High School classes in the Civil Engineering field required, Associate degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Prior experience in a similar work environment preferred.
TO APPLY: https://www.co.portage.wi.us/ Click on 'Jobs'
Portage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.