Job Location: Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Starting Salary: $14 an hour
Position Start Date: January 2019
Skyward is offering a paid internship program for Software Consultants who are interested in gaining some real world experience. You will have the opportunity to provide professional and superior customer support, product implementation, and product consulting to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. We are looking for Individuals who are professional and will project an energetic attitude, while working in a fast-paced, continuously growing industry. This position is part-time and based in Stevens Point WI.
Consultants work in a fast-paced environment one-on-one with customers and can collaborate with their team to provide training and solution(s) for our customers.
Want to learn more about this department and the skills it takes to succeed as a member of the Skyward team? Spend some time on our careers page at https://www.skyward.com/careers. You'll learn more about our culture, expectations, and even the day-to-day mission of the department you're applying for. A better working experience starts here.
* Consult with customers through voice, electronic means and in person
* Individuals design and formulate appropriate solutions, direct system set-up, and recommends procedures.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Associate degree
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Must have strong work ethic and be able to work both in team and solo environments
* Positions are 15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, when school is in session, with no time expectations during school breaks. When school is not in session (summer), interns would work up to 40 hours.
See Job Description attached to posting for full details.
You must complete an online application at www.skyward.com/careers to be considered for this position.