Job Location: Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Starting Salary: $14 an hour
Here at Skyward you're never "just a number"; each of our employees are productive, valued members of our team!
The thing is - we all know we're part of something larger here and that means we spend a lot of time working together to ensure we maintain our commitment to service and meeting the needs of our customers. Our values are simple, and they reverberate throughout the organization; therefore, they need to be embodied by anyone looking to join our team:
* Collaboration *Communication *Creativity *Reliability *Focus *Fun
At Skyward, interns are a part of the Customer Consulting & Support department, so you'll be just like the rest of us - not just an intern. This is a paid internship program for Software Consultants who are interested in gaining some real world experience. You will have the opportunity to provide professional and superior customer support, product implementation, and product consulting to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. We are looking for Individuals who are professional and will project an energetic attitude, while working in a fast-paced, continuously growing industry. This position is part-time and based in Stevens Point WI.
Consultants work in a fast-paced environment one-on-one with customers and can collaborate with their team to provide training and solution(s) for our customers.
- Consult with customers through voice, electronic means and in person
- Individuals design and formulate appropriate solutions, direct system set-up, and recommends procedures.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Associate's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to work both in team and solo environments
- Positions are 15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, when school is in session, with no time expectations during school breaks. When school is not in session (summer), interns would work up to 40 hours.
Want to learn more about this department and the skills it takes to succeed as a member of the Skyward team? Spend some time on our careers page at https://www.skyward.com/careers. You'll learn more about our culture, expectation, and even the day-to-day mission of the department you're applying for.
A better working experience starts here!
To considered for this position you must submit an application at www.skyward.com/careers