Elevate your customer service skill set as a Collections Representative for a leading financial institution!
Job duties include:
- Contacting customers over the phone to resolve issues on delinquent loans
- Handling incoming calls from colleagues or account holders
- Documenting conversations and account changes in computer system
- Meeting department goals for delinquency resolution
- Submitting referrals to appropriate departments in order to resolve issues such as misapplied payments, escrow inquiries, etc.
This position will work Monday- Friday; 4 days per week from 8am-5pm and 1 day per week from 11am-8pm. Will also work every other Saturday from 8am-1pm (which could fluctuate to be as little as 1 Saturday/month at times). This job is expected to last until December 31, 2019 with potential for extension. Pay is $14.50-15/hour.
- Must be comfortable working with customers over the phone
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work on the computer and learn new programs
Apply on our website at www.flexstaff.com and/or email your resume to email@example.com.
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities