Associated’s Customer Care Representative role offers you a great start in banking through our Contact Center located in Stevens Point, WI. Here you can start or elevate your career in banking and learn about many areas within the bank related to customer service, compliance, risk and or retail banking. We are committed to your success and offer an extensive training program to get you started on the right path.
Our Customer Care Representatives are responsible to:
• Respond to customer inquires through multiple channels including telephone, e-mail, web chat and digital channels (including online, mobile & IVR) in a 24 x 7 x 365, cross functional Contact Center.
• Provide extraordinary customer service to Associated Bank customers ensuring first contact resolution.
• Deepen customer relationships by providing knowledgeable product and support advice.
• Be a customer advocate while adhering to company policies, procedures and product guidelines.
• Listen empathetically and respond to difficult customers calmly and with confidence.
• Meet daily quality and productivity standards to ensure department goals are met.
• Make a difference to customers by providing them with support and outcomes that benefit them.
• 1-2 years customer service, banking, retail, food service, insurance, telemarketing/sales experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
To Apply, visit our website at https://www.associatedbank.com/Careers.