Would you like to join an award winning Customer Care Team with the ability to go above and beyond for customers? Do you enjoy shopping and making people happy? We believe every customer deserves the absolute best. And that’s just what you’ll deliver, each step of the way. We listen to our customers. We swap stories. And we build loyal relationships you won’t find anywhere else. We invite you to become a member of our legendary Customer Care Team.
Our Customer Care Specialists are renowned for their helpfulness and product knowledge. After completing our world-class paid training, you will assist our Lands’ End consumers in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
· Great customer service skills and previous sales experience are a big plus, though we’ll hire for attitude and aptitude over experience any day.
· Enthusiastic, friendly and professional verbal communications.
· Proficient with the internet, data entry and the ability to swiftly move between multiple programs.
· Highly reliable and punctual.
· The ability to perceive and interpret a situation and act upon it in an appropriate manner.
· Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
Starting Pay: $13.00/hour
Earn up to $13.93/hour with .43¢/hr shift & .50¢/hr weekend premiums.
Choose one of these paid training sessions:
Days: November 6th-16th. Training is 2 weeks 8:30am-3:30pm M-F
Evenings: October 9th-25th. Training is for 3 weeks, 5:00pm-10:30pm M-Th
Availability after Training:
Three shifts per week with one of these being Saturday or Sunday.
Day Shifts: Select start time between 7:00-9:00 a.m., end time 6:00 p.m.
Evening Shifts: Select start time between 3:00-5:30 p.m., end time 11:00 p.m. Four shifts and some later end times are necessary during peak weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
After training, you may choose to work in the contact center, or from the comfort of your home office.
Home Agents are utilized to protect our service level during unexpected events such as promotion volume spikes and inclement weather. Schedule flexibility is critical.
* In addition to your regular posted schedule, you will be expected to sign up for 8 (eight) "on call" hours each week. On call schedules are typically 2-4 hour shifts.
* During the on call shifts you have selected, you must be available to begin taking calls within 15 minutes of notice. You will be notified by a phone dialer.
* When you are requested to work during your on call schedule, you will be paid the amount of time actually worked, and a minimum of 15 minutes.
This is a stationary position, continuously talking with customers while working on a computer for 6-8 hour shifts.
Lands' End, Inc. (Nasdaq:LE) is a leading multi-channel retailer of clothing, accessories, footwear and home products. We offer products through catalogs, online at www.landsend.com and affiliated specialty and international websites, and through retail locations, primarily at Lands' End Shops at Sears® and standalone Lands' End Stores. We are a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service and real value, and seek to deliver timeless style for men, women, kids and the home.