Would you like to join an award winning Customer Care Team with the ability to go above and beyond for customers? Do you enjoy shopping and making people happy? We believe every customer deserves the absolute best. And that’s just what you’ll deliver, each step of the way. We listen to our customers. We swap stories. And we build loyal relationships you won’t find anywhere else. We invite you to become a member of our legendary Customer Care Team.
Our Customer Care Specialists are renowned for their helpfulness and product knowledge. After completing our world-class paid training, you will have the ability to assist our customers in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Great customer service skills and previous sales experience are a big plus, though we’ll hire for attitude and aptitude over experience any day.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and professional verbal communications.
- Proficient with the internet, data entry and the ability to swiftly move between multiple programs.
- Highly reliable and punctual.
- The ability to perceive and interpret a situation and act upon it in an appropriate manner.
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
Starting Pay: $13.40/hour
Paid training will be offered: in Stevens Point
October 8 through October 18, 8:30a.m. to 3:30p.m., Monday-Friday
Availability after Training:
Select start time between 7:00-9:00 a.m., end time 6:00 p.m.
Three shifts per week with one of these being Saturday or Sunday.
Four shifts and some later end times are necessary during peak weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
After training, you may choose to work in the call center, or from the comfort of your home office. Home Agents are utilized to protect our service level during unexpected events such as promotion volume spikes and inclement weather. Schedule flexibility is critical.
· In addition to your regular posted schedule, you will be expected to sign up for 8 (eight) “on call” hours each week. On call schedules will typically be two 4-hour shifts.
· During the on call shifts you have selected, you must be available to begin taking calls within 15 minutes of notice. You will be notified by a phone dialer.
· When you are requested to work during your on call schedule, you will be paid the amount of time actually worked, and a minimum of 15 minutes.
This is a stationary position, continuously talking with customers while working on a computer for 6-8 hour shifts.
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).