Adventure 212 Member Services Representative
Would you like to join our positive, fun, motivated team? Adventure 212 is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced part time Member Services Representative for our busy health club.
This position is directly supervised by the Member Services Manager, and will assist in a variety of areas, including, but not limited to:
- Greeting guests who are entering and leaving the club with enthusiasm is a must!
- Answering, transferring and taking messages from incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Handling member requests, complaints and comments using basic problem solving skills.
- Possess cash handling and computer skills to conduct basic transactions using club program.
- Balance cash drawer at beginning and end of shift.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members/guests on the benefits of fitness memberships
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients.
- Able to work flexible days and hours including weekends as required.
Send resumes or applications to:
Adventure 212, LLC.
Attn: Emily Nowak
3217 John Joanis Dr.
Stevens Point WI 54482