Coordinator of Transfer Articulations and Academic Partnerships (One Year Appointment) **Extended Deadline**
University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
This position advances a strategy to increase enrollment through inter-institutional partnerships. This position’s specific role is to investigate opportunities for curriculum articulations with other educational institutions, facilitate administrative and faculty review of the possibilities, and project manage the drafting of articulation agreements. This is a one year appointment from the date of hire.
• Master’s degree;
• Knowledge of contemporary practice in inter-institutional collaborations and partnerships in K-12 and post-secondary education;
• 5 years experience working with a university curriculum in one or more capacities;
• 3 years experience working in the context of specific regulations and/or policies;
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, public speaking, and writing skills;
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Excellent technology, organizational, and collaborative skills;
• Strong attention to detail.
Files must be complete to be considered. Submission in PDF format is preferred for all attachments. Please include the following documents:
- Cover letter addressing qualifications and experience
- Contact information for three professional references
- Unofficial Transcripts