Job Title: UX Designer
Job Location: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Corporate Office
The UX Designer will create & execute the visual and interaction design of Skyward’s products, ensuring they are appealing, engaging, and useful. The UX Designer will be responsible for translating wireframes and business requirements into solutions with a solid understanding of the product vision and customer needs.
They will also collaborate with product managers, product owners, and developers to create design solutions that best meet business objectives. The UX Designer will develop user interface standards and identify ways to improve the user experience in the form of effective design solutions and new user interactions.
• Manage design process, including UI/UX requirement gathering, with business analysts, engineering team, and a select panel of target users.
• Deliverables include wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups and prototypes.
• Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences – all within specified product requirements and deadlines.
• Architect and perform usability sessions with key stakeholders and customers to get feedback.
• Gather feedback from users and stakeholders to drive toward a final set of mockups or prototypes.
• Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes product experts, developers and stakeholders to create simple, easy to use software.
• Maintain the overall design standards, integrity and consistency for Skyward Products
Education and/or Experience
A four year or two year degree or applicable experience preferred. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To view complete job description and apply for this position go to our website: www.Skyward.com/careers