Location: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Corporate Office
The UX Designer intern will create & execute the visual and interaction design of Skyward’s products, ensuring they are appealing, engaging, and useful. The UX Designer intern will be responsible for translating wireframes and business requirements into solutions with a solid understanding of the product vision and customer needs.
They will also collaborate with product managers, product owners, and developers to create design solutions that best meet business objectives. The UX Designer intern will develop user interface standards and identify ways to improve the user experience in the form of effective design solutions and new user interactions.
• Software design or human computer interaction experience
• Experience using design related software (Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamic, etc)
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or other advanced degree in a User Experience related field
• Self-motivated and highly ambitious
• Creative software design and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent teamwork and people skills
Education and/or Experience
Students who are currently attending college for a four or two-year degree in a related field of study. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Intern positions are 15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, when school is in session, with no time expectations during school breaks. When school is not in session (summer), interns may work up to 40 hours.
To view complete job description and to apply for this position please visit our website: www.skyward.com/careers.
Only applications completed on line will be considered for this position.