Are you seeking seasonal employment? Do you love to be outdoors? Portage County Parks Department has Seasonal Mowing & Maintenance openings to consider! Positions typically begin in May and may work until later in the fall.
Below are the main job responsibilities:
- Mows grass
- Landscapes and removes trees, brush and stumps
- Cleans bathrooms and picks up garbage in outlying areas
- Performs roofing, painting, and other maintenance on park buildings
- Performs routine daily maintenance on mowers, brush cutters, and other equipment used
- Assists full-time maintenance technicians on building construction and maintenance
- Assists with the daily operation in the campgrounds, shooting range and Standing Rocks Park when needed
Below are the minimum qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent or three years’ experience in landscaping, equipment operation, construction, etc., preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Prior similar work experience preferred
TO APPLY: Visit https://www.co.portage.wi.us/ Click on 'Jobs'
Portage County is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer