Portage County offers a robust benefit package for this position. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution)
- < >Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance- premium paid by the County
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
Under general supervision, employee is responsible for general building and grounds maintenance which includes; routine cleaning tasks involving operation of cleaning equipment, transport materials, and lawn and sidewalk care.
These are the skills we are seeking:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Two years custodial experience preferred. (stripping, waxing, buffing and extracting duties with associated floor care equipment)
Valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
Must pass Caregiver and FBI criminal background check which will be conducted by the Portage County Sheriff’s department. Must not have any felony convictions.
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481