- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in urban forestry preferred.
- Three years’ experience in landscaping, equipment operation, construction, or similar work environment preferred.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Preventative Maintenance Programs preferred.
- Must possess or obtain a Wisconsin Pesticide Applicators License within twelve months of employment.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass chainsaw certification training.
- Must pass Caregiver and FBI criminal background check which will be conducted by the Portage County Sheriff’s department. Must not have any felony convictions.
Deadline to apply: 4:30 p.m., April 24, 2018
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481