1st shift and 2nd shift Material Handler needed for one of our Plover area clients.
1st shift will be scheduled 6am-2pm and 2nd shift will be scheduled from 4pm-12am.
Will be responsible for providing inventory control of materials by ensuring necessary distribution and replenishment of items in order to prevent any interruption in work flow due to lack of materials.
1. Pick Orders Accurately, using a motorized reach forklift or stock-picker
2. Process restocks and tear downs
3. Load and unload trucks using forklift
4. Locate product
5. Perform manual and clerical duties within computer systems such as JD Edwards
6. Wrap pallets and deliver to shipping as needed
7. Perform product moves using necessary motorized forklift equipment
8. Maintain accurate and thorough record keeping and verify required paperwork
9. Receive product into the system as needed
10. Pull samples as needed
11. Perform duties as needed to meet customer requests such as taking digital pictures for their web-site
12. Resolve customer issues utilizing the assistance of the account teams
13. Perform re-warehousing assignments and execute replenishments
14. Comply with all facility safety requirements and work rules.
This is a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate with a starting wage of $11.50 on 1st and $12.15 on 2nd.