Well-established Wealth Management Adviser® is seeking an associate for his team located in our Medford Northwestern Mutual office. This position is full-time and available immediately. Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a small team, strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, be willing to embrace change, and have enthusiasm to learn with an open mind. Applicant must be willing to become insurance licensed within six months of hire.
The position primarily entails assisting other associates on the team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Life and Disability Insurance client service requests, applications, illustrations, and underwriting
- Annuity client service requests and applications
- Processing investment & insurance paperwork
- Answer incoming calls and scheduling of appointments
- Miscellaneous duties as needed for assistance to any of the other associates
Please respond with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.