High school diploma or equivalent required.
Must be 18 years of age and U.S. citizen.
No felony convictions unless pardoned by the Governor.
One or more of the following preferred:
- Six months or more experience Emergency Dispatch or related Law Enforcement preferred.
- One year work or four years volunteer fire, ambulance, rescue experience preferred.
- Six months or more experience in a Customer Service related field.
- Six months or more experience in a Call Center environment.
- Public Safety Communications Dispatch diploma from an Accredited Technical School preferred.
- One year military communications experience that primarily involved direct voice broadcasting to send and receive messages associated with Military Police and emergency equipment preferred.
- Information Technology experience preferred.
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481715-346-1327