Per Mar Security Services seeking a Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Previous military, police, criminal justice degree, or simliar field required!
Weekend Security Officer
Saturday & Sunday
7pm - 7am
Additional hours can be added to schedule at other accounts based on availabiltiy
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Address persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Health Benefits
- Full and Part Time Shifts Available
- NO DEPOSIT for Uniforms *FREE*
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- High School Diploma/GED
- 18 years of age or older
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess the values important to Per Mar Security – Integrity, Communication, Excellent Service, and Accountability.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Per Mar is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabilities