If you have an interest in developing and leading a team of associates and while being a key piece in continuing to drive operations revenue growth, Sentry wants to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Assist in directing and controlling all day-to-day front-of-house operations.
- Create an appropriate and enjoyable environment reflecting PJ’s dining concepts, including décor, service, cleanliness, orderliness, and customer service.
- Monitor quality and customer satisfaction in restaurant and ensure the food quality is consistent and prepared to guest specifications while staying informed of all customer complaints and be actively involved in complaints that require management discretion.
- Monitor beer, wine and liquor inventory and order appropriately on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Create weekly drink specials and assist in creating biannual bar menus.
- Responsible for “Point of Sale” systems, which may include training of employees, reprogramming, and generating reports from the POS system.
- Conduct daily meetings with assigned staff to communicate any necessary service information and resolve any service issues.
- Collaborate with the Sentry Services Sales and Banquet Team to ensure the successful preparation of all banquet events. Assist in planning, set-up and execution of all events and ensures exceptional service is provided during events.
- Ensure assigned facilities are compliant with sanitation and safety standards for guests.
- Check to make sure all restaurant equipment is in working order and ensure any necessary equipment repairs and maintenance are completed in a timely manner.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Experience in the service aspect of a restaurant operation, and knowledge of food and beverage preparation and presentation.
- Previous bartending experience and/or bartending license strongly preferred.
- Ability to operate in a service environment and respond to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a service environment and respond effectively to customers.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule including working nights, weekends and possible holidays.