What You'll Do
To create a positive experience for our guests, you’ll:
What it Takes
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers and promote a positive image of Sentry facilities.
- Prepare and serve beverages in a high-volume atmosphere.
- Receive and serve food orders taken at the bar.
- Record all sales, collect payment and be responsible for monitoring guest checks.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area.
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Age requirement of 21+ required
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain TIPS Certification.
- Excellent oral communication and customer service skills
- Hours for this job may include working nights, weekends and holidays, which are flexible up to 40 hours per week.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Discounted Meals and Golf Rates
- Access to Sentry’s Fitness Center
- 401 (K) plan after 1 year of service to help fund your Future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.