Do you have good food preparation and cooking experience and the desire to serve the family of the Portage County Health Care Center? We currently have a part time opportunity as a Food Service Aide. This is a great opportunity for the right person looking to pick up some part time hours! This position is approximately 4.5 hrs per week.
This is a brief description of the job duties:
The Food Service Aide position assists in all dietary functions as directed or instructed in accordance with Portage County Health Care Center dietary policies and procedures.
These are the skills we are seeking:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months or more experience with assisting in the preparation and serving of food in an institutional setting preferred.
- Knowledge of institutional diets desirable.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members and visitors, etc.
- Ability to successfully pass a caregiver background check