Do you have good food service skills and the desire to serve the family of the Health Care Center? Portage County offers a good wage and the opportunity of satisfying work. This is an on-call position.
This position assists in all dietary functions such as food prep and kitchen clean-up as directed or instructed in accordance with Portage County Health Care Center dietary policies and procedures.
These are the skills we are seeking:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months or more experience with assisting in the preparation and serving of food in an institutional setting preferred.
- Knowledge of institutional diets desirable.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in an understandable manner.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members and visitors, etc.
Portage County is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer