What You'll Do
As a Golf Course Food & Beverage Attendant at SentryWorld, you will be a top contributor to our guest’s experience. To ensure our guest’s expectations are exceeded, you’ll:
- Provide a prompt and convenient method for guests to obtain food and beverage items while on the course.
- Serve food and beverage items to guests while on the course.
- Stock and clean beverage cart throughout day.
- Record all sales and collects money for payment and is responsible for guest checks.
- Utilize of Point of Sales system and creates daily sales reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Age requirement of 21+ required
- 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Must be able to obtain TIPS Certification.
- Knowledge of fine wines and food preferred.
- Strong listening and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a "customer first" mentality.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to adhere to quality standards for safety, sanitation and food handling.
- Have or willing to obtain a bartender’s license.
- Hours for this job may include working nights, weekends and holidays, which are flexible up to 40 hours per week.