Apply today and come work at one of the most popular restaurants in central Wisconsin!
What You'll Do
What it Takes
- Greet guests, escort them to their table, and provide menus.
- Assist management in maintaining details of the restaurant atmosphere.
- Manage seating chart and monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
- Manage restaurant waiting list during high volumes to accurately establish waiting times.
- Assist fellow team members with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, etc.
- 0-2 years of related hospitality experience
- Excellent communication and guest relationship skills
- Organized and effective work style
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work non standard hours including nights, weekends and some holidays