Team Schierl Companies (TSC) is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our Restaurant Operations Team to support our Restaurant division. We currently operate 27 Subway Restaurants throughout the Stevens Point, Marshfield, Wausau, and Oshkosh areas. This highly independent, hands on position will oversee the training and operations of 7-10 assigned Subway stores. As a Restaurant Operations Specialist you will be a part of a Team of Specialists who work together to find creative solutions to problems and ways to make locations function at the highest level. You will be responsible for providing leadership, coaching and support to teams to attain targets for sales, inventory and food controls, labor controls, and the profitability of each store. Assisting in the recruitment and ongoing education of your Leadership Teams and Associates is a key responsibility! You will meet weekly with each store team, coaching Team Leaders on store evaluations, reviewing operations and ensuring goals and objectives are on target.
In this position you will be joining a family owned company of over 600 Associates!
- Experience in Subway or restaurant multi-unit Leadership is preferred
- Proven success in quality operations, metrics and Associate training and development.
- Able to protect and advance the brand by continuously coaching and calibrating to ensure consistent approach in meeting Subway's operational, food and restaurant safety standards.
- Guest service focused and enjoy working with people
- Accessible and available during restaurant operating hours
- A minimum commitment of 45-50 hours-a-week and accessible and available during restaurant operating hours
- Current driver’s license and good driving record required.
- 80% of time is spent traveling to and at store locations working with teams and 20% of time at Administrative Office (Stevens Point)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn other software programs as necessary
- High level of integrity and energy
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off with option to purchase additional PTO
- A great health incentive program that offers coaching, physical trainer and more
- A unique, affordable Health Plan
- Company vehicle provided with insurance, fuel and maintenance provided
- Company provided laptop and cell phone
- Bonus opportunities based on the performance and profitability of assigned locations
- A great Culture and great Associates
Please email your resume with a cover letter highlighting your Leadership style, general salary expectations and interest today. Place “Restaurant Operations Specialist” in the email subject line.