Muse at Sentry is part of a destination venue in Central Wisconsin that was developed to provide a fine dining experience to incoming travelers while also providing a local venue that offers concierge service, and staff whom are knowledgeable in not only the unique culinary experience, but wines from around the world.
What You’ll Do
As the Restaurant Manager of Muse, you will oversee the Front of House operations and partner with the Executive Chef to drive revenues for the operation while helping to create a world class experience for our guests. In addition, you’ll:
What it Takes
- Direct and control front-of-house operations for restaurant & banquet facilities to ensure efficient and effective service is provided.
- Establish policies, service standards, objectives, and procedures that ensure guest satisfaction and profitability.
- Create an inviting and memorable environment & culture reflecting the restaurant & banquet dining concepts, including décor, service, menu, cleanliness, orderliness, and customer service.
- Oversee inventory functions to identify food, equipment, and supplies that need to be purchased or maintained.
- Collaborate with the Sentry Services Sales & Event Team to ensure the successful preparation of all banquet events and oversee the planning, set-up and execution of all events to ensure exceptional service is provided.
- Keep informed of all customer concerns and complaints and becomes actively involved in complaints that require management discretion.
- Track and maintain costs for both front-of-house and back-of-house to ensure operation within established budgets.
- Develop and oversee marketing initiatives for the assigned facility to generate sales and continual growth.
What You’ll Receive
We offer an outstanding array of benefits for our associates, including:
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of related work experience with previous experience in fine dining strongly preferred/
- Extensive background and demonstrated expertise in restaurant management.
- Experience as a sommelier preferred.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage preparation.
- Communications, human relations and motivational skill.
- Ability to operate in a service environment and respond effectively to customers.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule including working nights, weekends and possible holidays.
- Competitive Compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office
- 401 (K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.