Portage County offers a robust benefit package for this position. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution)
- < >Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance- premium paid by the County
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
This position participates in a team approach to maintain comprehensive community support programs for the chronically mentally ill population in the community. Duties include: administering and monitoring psychotropic medication for program clients, monitoring clients involved in the Chapter 51 court proceedings, and provision of support services to the agency psychiatrists.
These are the skills we are seeking:
Graduate from accredited school of nursing with Bachelor of Science (BSN) degree required.
One year experience working with the seriously mentally ill preferred.
One year of nursing experience preferred; public health nursing experience preferred.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Wisconsin. Maintain Wisconsin Nursing license required.
Current CPR certification or ability to become CPR certified required.
Initial review date: February 13, 2019
Starting wage: $25.77/hour
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481