Are you a Registered Nurse looking to work a part-time, day shift with weekends off? Portage County is hiring for a 24 hour/week Community Health Nurse.
The County offers a benefit package for any permanent position working 20 or more hours per week!
State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution or PPO Co-pay Plan)
Flexible spending account
Life insurance- premium paid by the County (for positions working at least 30 hours/week)
Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County (for positions working at least 35 hours/week)
- Dental insurance
- Deferred Compensation Plan 457B
Summary of job duties:
This position provides public health nurse services including health counseling, consultation, and other preventive services to individuals, families, and the community. Nursing activities include but are not limited to systematic analysis of health data, care plan development, health education and advocacy, coalition building and collaborating with community partners to promote the health of a population.
Minimum Qualifications of position:
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing with Bachelor of Science (BSN) degree required.
- Current Wisconsin Registered Nurse license required.
- One year of nursing experience preferred; public health nursing experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification or ability to become CPR certified required.
Please email email@example.com for a copy of the position description.
Portage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.