MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS - EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree required. Bachelors of Science degree in Public Safety, Public Administrations, or a health related field preferred.
- Experience with EMS systems, functions, and operations.
- Experience with contract administration preferred.
- Experience with Personal Computer operations, Windows operating systems and general office duties and functions.
- Valid driver's license and access to an insured vehicle.
- Two years of clinical background/experience in EMS, nursing, critical care nursing or other closely related field.
- Licensed EMT-Paramedic or nurse.
- Required credentials BLS, ACLS,or educational equivalent.
- Any combination of education, training, and experience which provided equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Starting salary; $23.38/hour
Deadline for applications: 4:30 p.m., Friday, August 25, 2017