Portage County offers a robust benefit package for permanent positions working more than 20 hours/week. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution)
- < >Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance- premium paid by the County
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
- (some benefits are dependent upon hours over 24 or 30 per week)
Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervises the day to day nursing activities performed by certified nursing assistants and nutritional aides. Supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility and as may be required by the Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest degree of quality is maintained.
These are the skills we are seeking:
Licensure in the State of Wisconsin as a licensed practical nurse.
Knowledgeable of the theory, methods, and techniques of nursing.
Ability to supervise and direct the work of others.
Experience in restorative nursing, psychiatric nursing, medical nursing or geriatric nursing preferred.
Starting wage: $20.13/hour
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481