Join our growing team of dedicated individuals committed to flexible, accessible and family – centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of everyone.
We are currently seeking DSP's/PCW’s to work in our Community Supported Living programs; supporting individuals that live in their own homes or apartments with tasks that may otherwise prohibit them from maintaining their independence. DSP's serve a wide range of clients from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
- Participate in activities with the individuals out in the community or in the home
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, and linking to community resources
- Assist with personal care needs, daily living skills, medication monitoring, and other tasks as assigned
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Attend team meetings as requested.
All Full and Part-Time positions require a commitment of every-other-weekend. Casual call positions are available for individuals looking for more flexibility.
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver's License
- Starting pay is $11.00/hour
- Paid Training Program
- Time Off Benefits
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Wellness, tuition, and cell phone discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $250