Portage County offers:
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible schedule
- No call or weekends required-
- Paid time and registration for continuing education hours
- Academic appointment opportunity through Medical College of Wisconsin Central Wisconsin Psychiatry Residency Program.
Portage County offers a robust benefit package for this position. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution or a PPO Copay plan)
- Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
This position serves as Medical Director of mental health services for the department. It provides direct psychiatric consultation to clinic staff as well as psycho diagnostic, psychotherapeutic, psychopharmacological and general psychiatric services to mental health clients; evaluations and recommendations to agencies referring clients in need of psychiatric assessment; and mental health consultation and prevention services to individuals, agencies, institutions and community groups.
These are the qualifications we need for the position:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) with a psychiatry specialty received from a medical school accredited by the American Medical Association required.
- Licensed by the State of Wisconsin in psychiatry required.
- American Psychological Association accredited residency in psychiatry required.
Need more information? Email for a full position description; email@example.com
Check out Portage County; www.co.portage.wi.us/
Look into the quality of life at our Business Council: portagecountybiz.com/
Portage County is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer