A quality internship is offered to students in order to educate them on quality techniques ranging from quality system design, laboratory quality control, quality assurance and regulatory. A quality internship provides the opportunity to observe how samples are checked by quality assurance people, tested for physical, chemical and microbiological properties, looking how defects are found and corrected, writing and reviewing standard operating procedures, assisting in preparation of technical reports, and performing other tasks assigned by quality manager.
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With over 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos to learn more about us, our culture, and why Ortho is a great place to work.
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Recent or soon to be graduate with an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. (Junior/Senior standing preferred)
- Previous experience working or studying in a laboratory or background in quality assurance through project work may be advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A positive attitude and the ability to switch tasks easily
- An eagerness to learn and develop
Come join our team of Quality professionals that is willing to invest in your long-term future!