The County offers a benefit package for any permanent position working more than 20 hours/week. On-call positions do not qualify for the benefit package.
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution)
- < >Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance- premium paid by the County (for positions working at least 30 hours/week)
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County (for positions working at least 35 hours/week)
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
This is a brief summary of the job duties:
Provides direct nursing care to the residents and supervises the day to day nursing activities performed by all nursing staff. Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility and as may be required by the Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained.
These are the skills we are seeking:
Associate degree in nursing.
Registration as a nurse in the State of Wisconsin.
Experience in restorative nursing, psychiatric nursing, medical nursing or geriatric nursing preferred.
Starting wage: $25.52/hour
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481