This position will operate under the operational plan and license of the Portage County Ambulance Service/Stevens Point Fire Dept.
Oversight of this position will be the EMS Medical Director, Saint Michael’s Hospital, the Assistant Chief of EMS at the Stevens Point Fire Department, the Emergency Management Director and the EMS Oversight Board.
- Must be at least 18 years old or older at the time of employment.
- Must possess or be able to obtain by time of hire, a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- No felony convictions or disqualifying criminal history within the past seven years.
- Must possess a current EMT-B (Emergency Medical Technician-Basic) certificate at time of employment.
- Must have a current CPR Healthcare Provider Certification
- Must be currently credentialed with a Portage County Emergency Medical Responder Group.
Applications accepted until the positions are filled
Apply at: www.co.portage.wi.us
Portage County Human Resources
1462 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481