Youth Behavior Specialist
We are searching for positive, energetic, and compassionate people with the desire to make a difference in the lives of our youth clients. Innovative Services has been providing youth services since 2007. Our services teach individuals with varying diagnoses and disabilities how to manage and overcome barriers. This position will cover the Merrill, Tomahawk, and surrounding areas. Work locations may include community settings, school settings, and individuals’ homes.
- Work on individualized goals such as community integration, appropriate social skills, anger management/coping skills, daily living skills, etc.
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Demonstrate good judgment and the ability to manage crisis situations
- Attend meetings to discuss progress towards goals and receive supervision on a regular basis by a Mental Health Professional
Starting pay for this position is $11.00/hour. A starting wage of $16/hour is available with a verified and approved bachelor’s degree in a Human Services or Education-related field. All Full and Part-Time positions require a commitment of every-other-weekend. Availability to work split shifts is preferred. During the school year, typical shifts occur early mornings and evenings. Casual positions are available for individuals looking for more flexibility.
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver's License
- Wellness, tuition, and cell phone discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Training Program
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $250
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Internships and Licensure/Certification Hours