You’ll work closely with our Hotel General Manager to lead daily operations for all departments within The Inn to ensure that exceptional service is provided, brand concepts are maintained, and financial goals are achieved. If this sounds like the next step in your next career, let’s talk!
What You'll Do
What it Takes
- Establish and manage hotel operational procedures, policies, and best practices to effectively lead The Inn.
- Recommend improvements and enhancements for the operational goals and productivity that will positively impact the business and guest experience.
- Hire, train, and schedule associates for the front desk, housekeeping, laundry, concierge, and bell service operations and plan and maintain retail inventory of gift shop.
- Work closely with the Hotel General Manager and serve as the back up to oversee operations for all departments within The Inn to ensure associates are presentable for guests, have adequate coverage, are compliant with OSHA regulations, and properly trained in all necessary areas while ensuring The Inn concept is consistent throughout.
- Assist in managing human resources-related activities including performance and salary reviews and ensure all associates follow company policies.
- Assist Hotel General Manager with the preparation and presentation of the Inn’s annual operating budget, marketing and sales plan, and capital budget.
- Collaborate with the Hotel General Manager and Sentry Services Leaders to ensure successful preparation and execution of all events.
What You'll Receive
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of related work experience with hotel operations experience strongly preferred
- Customer service, collaborative, and leadership skills are essential
- Strong communication, human relations, and motivational skills
- Ability to operate in a service environment and respond effectively to customers
- Work extended/non-standard hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our guests, and we want to provide you with a similar experience. We hope that this is a place where you can start or build your career in the hospitality industry. As a member of our team, you may be eligible to enjoy our rewarding benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Compensation to reward you for your hard work every day
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Generous Holiday Pay, Paid-Time Off and Floating Holidays for you to enjoy time “out of the office”
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 401 (K) match after 1 year of service to help fund your future
- Employee Discounted Shift Meals and Golf
- Free Wellness Center Membership